The Didymos scarves , created over 30 years ago in India, combining softness, lightness and good support. The Didymos Indian scarves are woven jacquard. This scarf really is the answer to the question “what is the best baby carrier for nursing?”. Didymos scarves are the best baby carrier for newborn.
- The Indian cotton scarf is very soft scarf with some elasticity and easy to adjust. Made with 100% organic cotton.
- The Indian hemp and cotton scarf has the support and thermoregulation properties of hemp and soft and spongy feeling Didymos Indian scarves. It is an excellent ideal to wear in winter and summer scarf for big kids!
- The Indian linen and cotton scarf , with the support and the coolness of linen and beautiful plot of Indian scarves didymos is ideal for summer and components of a single layer in older children scarf.
- Size 4 (3.70m) is a measure of short / medium scarf that lets you kangaroo knots and others that do not require much fabric (advanced use).
- Size 5 (4.20m) is a measure of long scarf that will serve you for all knotted if you’re of average build.
- Size 6 (4.70m) is a measure of long scarf that will serve you for all knotted if you’re a big build.